Zebra shades, also called zebra blinds, sheer shades, and dual shades are the most commonly used window coverings in our daily lives. But the common zebra blind fabric material is 100% polyester. When 100% Polyester zebra shades are used in bathrooms and kitchens, there will be a lot of oily fume and dirt. As a result, it is not easy to clean, the only thing we can do is to replace it. So after our long-term research and development and testing, we use sunscreen fabrics as the raw material of zebra shades for these spaces. We named it as zebra shades sunscreen fabric.
So as the zebra shades sunscreen fabric, what are its pros and cons?
- First of all, this sheer shades fabric is fireproof and waterproof. Therefore, it can be used in humid, flammable spaces. In short, this not only enables the zebra shades to be used for a long time but also protects the safety of the family.
- Secondly, zebra blinds sunscreen fabric is designed and custom-made to match the unique interior design style or home decor project. Therefore, it’s the best zebra fabric for residential and commercial space that requires the decor design style and safety.
- In addition, it can be used in various decoration styles, whether it is European style or American style, it can form a unified and matching style with other interior elements.
The following are the technical parameters of the zebra shades sunscreen fabric:
|Composition:||30% Polyester, 70% PVC|
|Thickness (Weave Area):||0.55mm (Allowance 5%)|
|Weight (Weave Area):||290gsm (Allowance 5%)|
|Standard Packing:||30m/Roll (Can be customized)|
|Sheer Stripe Repeat:||55mm x 75mm|
|Fire Retardant Standard:||NFPA701, BS5867, B1|
|Color Fastness:||Grade 8 ISO105-B02|
|Certification:||SGS, INTERTEK, OEKO-TEX 100|
|Quality Warranty:||10 Years|
What is the difference between this fabric and other zebra blinds fabrics?
The mesh part of this zebra blinds fabric is woven from a single polyester coated PVC yarn. Most importantly, this also reduces the overall weight of the fabric. Moreover, this zebra sheer fabric can be used for larger windows and making zebra blinds easier to operate manually or electrically.
Below is a detailed photo of the mesh area of zebra shades sunscreen blinds fabric:
The quality systems of UNITEC:
What we inspect before loading?
- Quantity: We check the quantity of the whole order and do a random inspection of the quantity of the rolls.
- Packing: We check whether the packaging is intact or not.
- Labels: We check whether the labels are intact or not.
- Measurement and function: We measure the width, quantity of the roll, and so on.
- Color: We use the spectrometer to check the colors.
- Blackout performance: We use the strong light to test the blackout performance.
- Flatness: We check the flatness of the fabrics on the long table.
- Skew and cupping/curling: We make a finished blind to test the skew and cupping performance.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & WARRANTY
|1. Quantity||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|2. Packing||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|3. Labeling||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|4. Style, material, color, Artwork||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|5. Workmanship||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|6. Measurement, function||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|7. Test/ Test report||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|
|8. Cleanliness on site||■Passed □ Failed □ N/A □ Client’s decision|