How to install the up and down window blind shades in daily life? It needs a good analysis to add beauty to your home and life! Let’s take a look together!
1. Install the accessories first. First, determine the left and right direction of the head and the vertical direction of the pull bead. The left and right of the head are interchangeable, and the form is relatively free. You can install the head according to your own preferences or the decoration of your home. , the pull bead system head can be rotated at will, corresponding to the lifting use after side installation and top installation.
2. Install the head. It is worth mentioning that there are two ways to install the head, and the two methods correspond to two different installation schemes.
(1) Interior. That is to install the roller blind in the window frame. After finding a suitable position, first mark the position of the head screw on the top of the window frame, and use the screws to lock the left and right head screws in the inside of the window frame respectively, and then Lift off the rotatable module on the head without pull beads.
(2) Exterior. The method of exterior decoration is basically the same as that of interior decoration, but the position is not installed inside the window frame. First compare the roller blind with the window, and after finding the right position, mark the position of the head screw on the top of the window frame, and then use the screw to fix the head on the window frame or the wall. The next steps are the same as the internal installation method.
(1) Firstly, put the right end of the upper rail into the head with the ball, and then put the left end of the upper rail into the head without the ball.
(2) Fasten the rotatable module opened in the second step, and double check that the curtains are firmly installed and will not fall or slide easily. The roller blinds are basically installed.
(3) Pull the bead to check whether the roller blind can be used normally.
1. Full shading
Roller blinds of this kind of material are suitable for places with strong sunlight. It has good heat insulation performance and makes the entire indoor temperature more comfortable. From the other side, it can reduce the utilization rate of air conditioners, thereby improving energy efficiency and saving energy costs. At the same time, it is more environmentally friendly.
This type of material is mainly used to block people’s sight. Semi-transparent curtains can smoothly let the outdoor light source shine into the room, and good curtains can block ultraviolet rays.
3. Sunshine material
This kind of material is woven with a special process. There are many small holes on the material. Under the sunlight, the sunlight material can enter the room through these small holes. This kind of material has very good fireproof performance.
1. After the window blind shades is installed, if you want to remove it, it is a bit complicated. If there is only dirt on the surface that is difficult to wipe off, you can use detergent to clean it directly on the curtains, and the dust can be wiped gently with an aspirator or a rag.
2. If there is a lot of dirt, it needs to be removed and cleaned. Put the roller blind into the shaft first, then open the small disassembly card on the left side of the upper beam, remove the upper and lower beams of the window blind shades, lay it flat on the ground, pour water containing detergent, soak for a few minutes, and clean it with a brush. Rinse with clean water, remember not to fold. This method is suitable for ordinary pull-bead roller blinds.
3. Since the design and structure of the roller blind is difficult to disassemble, it must be cleaned after disassembly, and it is best to set a period of time to disassemble it and clean it thoroughly. Note: In order to reduce the frequency of disassembly and cleaning, during the normal use of roller blinds, you can use a dry cloth or feather duster to clean the dust on the surface of the curtains every day.
For more relevant content, please pay attention to the official website of UNITEC, and update you with a large number of practical knowledge about choosing curtains every day, so that you can become a decoration expert in seconds.