Electric roller blinds are popular among people because of their simple and convenient operation and beautiful and concise appearance. Smart blinds make the window frame look clean and neat, making the whole room look spacious and simple. Let’s take a look at the different types of roller blinds.
1. The bead roller blind is well-designed, meticulously crafted and exquisitely used.
2. The bead roller blind accessories are made of glass fiber, terrylon and carbonized steel and other raw materials, with smooth pulling and low noise.
3. The aluminum material of the bead roller shutter is treated with baking paint and plastic spraying, and has excellent weather resistance.
4. The fabric is generally made of polyester polyester fabric or glass fiber fabric, which has good ductility, high temperature resistance, oil resistance and other characteristics.
5. The pull beads can be made of pom environmental protection materials, steel beads, copper beads, etc., and the service life of the test can reach more than 30,000 times.
1. The aluminum alloy upper beam is used as the support and positioning of the whole system, so that the installation and commissioning are completed in the production plant to ensure the quality. At the same time, the on-site installation is very simple and convenient, and the operation is simple.
2. The damping device keeps the roller blind fabric at a slow and uniform speed during the curtain closing (rising) process, avoiding the impact of the traditional elastic roller blind on the window frame top or curtain box due to the excessive spring rewinding speed.
3. The adjustable limit device can make the spring roller blinds stop automatically when they are closed to the set position, so as to ensure that several roller blinds stop on a straight line when they are closed, and the intuitive effect is good.
4. Fabric: Polyester polyester fabric\shading fabric\glass fiber sunshine fabric\PVC fabric, etc.
5. Generally suitable for small windows within 3m*3m.
Electric roller blinds are installed indoors or between double-glazed windows to avoid adverse effects from the outside world and increase the service life of the system. In summer, it can block the sun and reduce the air conditioning load, and in winter, it can adjust the visual comfort. If radio remote control or building intelligent control is used, various intelligent control methods can be realized to meet the high quality requirements of users.
For more relevant content, please pay attention to the official website of UNITEC, and update you with a large number of practical knowledge about choosing curtains every day, so that you can become a decoration expert in seconds.