Use Screen shades fabric to protect your home from allergies and mosquitoes
With the arrival of good weather, allergies and happy mosquitoes arrive. Protect your home from pollen and insects. In this post, we are going to tell you how to do it with our products. How to use screen shades hunter douglas to protect your home from allergies and mosquitoes.
Use Screen shades fabric to protect your home
The wonderful sunny weather arrives with a summer breeze, a perfect climate that makes us take in the fresh air and open the windows of our home practically all day, but … What about the pollen? We tell you how to prevent your home from suffering from pollen, insects, and even dust.
Screen shades hunter douglas with low transparency, that is, little visibility
These Screen shades hunter douglas are created with micro-perforations, which will act as a barrier for dust and pollen, since they are repellent to it, and low visibility? Well, simple, screen fabrics, the lower its visibility, the smaller the size between its threads, so it will better retain everything that we do not want from the outside.
Low transparency would be equivalent to a 1% Screen Fabric.
The greater the transparency of the Screen shades hunter douglas fabric, the larger the pore between its threads. Therefore, among all our Screen Fabrics, we recommend low transparency (screen 1%) or medium transparency (screen 3%). Screen shades hunter douglas fabrics are composed of high-quality polyester and PVC, which makes cleaning very easy, with a damp cloth and soap or with a vacuum cleaner or steam cleaner they can be cleaned without problem, in addition, their fabric is antistatic, so prevents the accumulation of dust.
Mosquito nets or Screen shades hunter douglas to avoid insects
This product will allow you to open windows to ventilate your home and will also act as a barrier against insects thanks to the ultra-resistant fiberglass or polyester mesh and Screen shades hunter douglas.
The mosquito nets are incorporated with adjustable fixing stops and a polipello band on the bottom, thus achieving a total tightness against insects.
But … How will I know if my mosquito net fits my window?
At UNITEC, we have a wide variety of mosquito nets and Screen shades hunter douglas, which you will find in our accessories section, and in each of them we explain that you must take into account:
- Roll-up mosquito net for door
- Roll-up mosquito net for window
- Sliding mosquito net for single door
- Sliding fly screen for double doors
- Window sliding screen
- Fixed mosquito net
- Pleated mosquito net for door
- Reversible Pleated Mosquito Net for Double Door
- Pleated mosquito net for window
You will find the mosquito nets and Screen shades hunter douglas as you need, they are manufactured with the height and width that your window or door has so that they are perfectly incorporated, In addition, we have a wide range of RAL colors to blend in with your window.
In addition to being able to protect yourself with the appropriate products, our advice is always to ventilate the home, if possible, at noon, since the pollen levels are lower.
Below are some tips from the Department of Health, State Government of Victoria, Australia
- To protect yourself from mosquito bites at home it is best to prevent mosquitoes from getting into your house.
- Maintain fly screens on windows, doors, vents, and chimneys.
- Use insect sprays and repellents containing either picaridin or DEET, both inside and outside the house to kill mosquitoes.
- Remove stagnant water around the house so mosquitoes can not breed.
- Change pet drinking bowls, birdbaths, and vase waters at least once a week.
- Check and maintain rainwater tanks and water storage vessels