How to install roller blinds? What are the installation steps of roller blinds?
After purchasing your favorite roller blinds, you will face the problem or roller blinds installation, which has brought great troubles to many consumers. How should roller blinds be installed? Are there any precautions?
Step 1: Install roller blind accessories
Determine the left and right direction of the head and the vertical direction of the pull bead. The left and right of the head are interchangeable, and the head can be installed according to the owner’s preference or the convenience of home placement. The bead head is rotatable, corresponding to the lifting use after side loading and top loading respectively
Step 2: Head Installation
The first type: exterior decoration Compare the finished product with the window, and after finding a suitable position, mark the position of the head screws on the window frame or wall, use screws to tighten the left and right head screws on the window frame or wall, and place the ones without pull beads The rotatable module on the head is lifted.
The second type: built-in place the finished roller blind in the window frame, after finding a suitable position, mark the position of the head screw on the top of the window frame, lock the left and right head screws on the top of the window frame respectively with screws, and place no The rotatable module on the head of the pull bead is lifted.
Step 3: Install the track
1. First put the right end of the upper rail into the head with pull beads, and then put the left end of the upper rail into the head without pull beads.
2. Buckle the opened rotatable module and confirm that the roller blind will not fall or move easily, then the installation is complete.
3. Gently pull down the bead curtain on the front side, and the roller blind will automatically rise.
4. Pull down the bead curtain on the rear side to control the descent of the roller blind.
Advantages of roller blinds:
1. Roller blinds with good quality have the advantages of sunshade, sound insulation, safety and convenience. According to the operation mode, they can also be divided into manual and automatic, and even manual and automatic.
2. Roller curtains are suitable for children’s rooms. They are durable and not easy to be pulled by children.
3. There are many materials of roller blind fabrics, which can create perspective, light transmission and full shading effects to meet the different requirements of family members for light.
Know more about us
For more relevant content, please pay attention to the official website of UNITEC, and update you with a large number of practical knowledge about choosing curtains every day, so that you can become a decoration expert in seconds.