UNITEC Roller blinds Blackout Fabric is distinguished
UNITEC roller blinds blackout fabric is a distinguished solution to decorate a home, living room and office with neutral tones. and at the same time, The Premium Blackout Fabric Roller Shades, Classic Fabric Blackout Roller Shades can block the passage of light and outside temperature.
In summer it helps insulate the heat of the environment, while in winter it protects from the cold.
Being made of polyester fabric or fiberglass vinyl blackout fabric, Premium Blackout Fabric Roller Shades is resistant to daily use in sun rays.
Classic Fabric Blackout Roller Shades can be cleaned simply with a damp cloth. Thanks to its hue, it is ideal for classic and elegant environments.
It has the characteristics of good shading effect, non-toxicity, odorlessness, soft hand feeling, sound insulation, heat insulation, waterproof, fireproof, UV protection, and human health protection. Widely used in curtains and roller blinds. This is a model of modern home life and a trend and trend in international home life!
Coated roller blinds blackout fabric: a fabric that is dyed and coated on ordinary fabrics to achieve a shading effect,
- Foam Coating roller blinds blackout fabric: Generally, there are silver coating, flocking, etc., and the shade has two or more layers;
- Textured woven Roller shade fabric: a fabric that directly achieves the function of shading by a weaving method. The method is to fabricate a layer of black silk in the middle of the cloth during weaving to achieve a shading effect, which can be subdivided by post-processing. For the following:
Different function fabric roller blinds
- Flame-retardant blinds fabric: a Premium Blackout Fabric Roller Shades with flame-retardant function, which is divided into fiber flame-retardant roller blinds fabric and finishing flame-retardant blinds fabrics.
- Embossed roller blinds fabric: The roller blinds blackout fabric which has been dyed or dyed and flame-retarded, pressed by special equipment, presents various pattern effects, and is made into embossed shading cloth.
- Printing roller blinds fabric: the Coated roller blinds blackout fabric which has been dyed or dyed with flame retardant finishing, and the dye is fixed on the cloth surface by transfer printing or paint printing, etc., to make a printed shade cloth;
- Jacquard Classic Fabric Blackout Roller Shades: through the tissue design, weaving a variety of patterns to present a variety of pattern effects and can shade the fabric;
According to the requirements, it can be made into waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial three anti-shading cloth, hot silver shading cloth, offset blackout cloth, etc.
[…] – Limit the amount of heat entering a room […]