PVC lamination blackout roller blinds fabric T-PVC URB03
The PVC blackout roller blinds PVC fiberglass roller blinds fabric is made of 25% fiberglass 75% PVC laminated (1 ply fiberglass, 3 ply PVC). PVC blackout roller blinds PVC fiberglass roller blinds fabric takes fiberglass fabric as basic cloth, laminating with PVC vinyl film by special technique. The T-PVC BO fabric is made from high-quality fiberglass and PVC laminated, With superior heat and reflection properties it assists in maintaining an energy-efficient environment comfortable living environment.
Available in 10 colors, the T-PVC collection is suitable for both roller and panel blinds. The nature of PVC ensures that the collection is durable, moisture-resistant and long-lasting while still retaining an attractive appearance. Available in a range of colors that coordinate well with other UNITEC ranges and can be used with the Roller Blinds, Panel Blinds.
Customer’s collection PVC blackout roller blinds PVC fiberglass printing roller blinds fabrics
Why T-PVC roller blinds will be more and more recognized？
1.100% shading, will provide you with your own private space
- Adopt high-quality PVC materials, the damage resistance is very high
- Shelf life 4-5 years
- Very easy to maintain and easy to clean.
- Reasonable price
- Have a large inventory
What is the production process and quality control system of thin-density blackout roller blind T-PVC?
Roller Blinds Fabric Description:
- Spun yarn-weaving-cleaning-inspection-cleaning-coating-inspection cutting-packaging
- Spinning-Weaving-Film-making-Fitting-Inspection and Cutting-Packaging
- Yarn: Procurement by yourself: Control the quality of products from the source (Mainland, Taiwan, India, Pakistan)
Inspection: use the machine to inspect the strength and toughness of the yarn
- Weaving: a weaving factory that occupies shares. (Machine, half domestic, half imported from Germany)
- Dyeing factory: cooperative factory
- Coating: own-owned factory (four production lines, 2 purchased from Taiwan and 2 purchased from Korea-Mega coater)
This fabric was developed in 2013. After 7 years of technical running-in and improvement, the defect rate of this product is only 0.2%. So we can guarantee that every roll of fabric we send out is flawless (0 defects).
UNITEC Textile Decoration Co., Ltd, a company specializing in the design, innovation and production of roller blinds fabrics, sunscreen fabrics and zebra blinds fabrics has been established for more than 18 years. We always insist on the tenet of surviving with quality and developing with integrity. We strictly carry out a quality assurance system and we have a high standard to ourselves.
Easy to clean and maintain
For many people, bedrooms or houses are one of the things you spend most of your time cleaning and tidying up. This is the way we usually want to keep the house beautiful, so the shape and design of the thin-density blackout roller blind T-PVC you choose is important. Due to its simple design, classic roller-style roller blinds tend to be very basic in shape and function. This makes it easy to clean.
UNITEC is a leading supplier and manufacturer of Basic and Premium Vinyl Roller Shades Fabric Manufacturer 1 PLY Fiberglass 3 PLY PVC, With superior heat and reflection properties it assists in maintaining an energy-efficient environment comfortable living environment. Available in 10 colors, And the colors can be customized. the T-PVC URB03 is suitable for both roller and panel blinds. The nature of PVC ensures that the collection is durable, moisture-resistant, and long-lasting while still retaining an attractive appearance. Available in a range of colors that coordinate well with other UNITEC ranges and can be used with the Roller Blinds, Panel Blinds.
What should we check before loading?
1. Quantity: We check the quantity of the entire order and randomly check the quantity.
2. Packaging: We check whether the packaging is intact.
3. Label: We check whether the label is complete.
4. Size and function: We measure the width and number of rolls.
5. Color: We use a spectrometer to check the color.
6. Shading performance: We use strong light to test the shading performance.
7. Flatness: We check the flatness of the fabric on the long table.
8. Skew and cupping/curling: We make finished blinds to test the performance of skew and cupping.