Inkjet lightbox Pearl soft backlit fabric Pearl Backlit Textile Fabric is mainly composed of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyester filament, But according to the use of lightbox backlit Textile Fabric, it can be divided into, it can be divided into interior lamp light box fabric, exterior lamp light box fabric, double-sided torch box fabric, etc.
According to the production process of lightbox fabric, inkjet Pearl soft backlit fabric Pearl Backlit Textile Fabric has different requirements and can be divided into the following three types: Polyester coating acrylic backlit fabric, Polyester PVC laminated backlit fabric and Hot-melt inner lightbox fabric and outer lightbox fabric.
So what is Polyester coating acrylic backlit fabric?
Firstly, below is the technical data of this lightbox backlit fabric:
- Item code: 0-001-10088
- Composition: 100% Polyester with acrylic coating for backlit fabric.
- Surface handle feeling: Plain, Soft, Glossy, Wrinkle resistance, PVC free
- Available width: 42″/54″/63″/65″/71″/80″/98″/102″/126″
- Max width:126’’(3.20m)
- Color: Snow White
- Type: Pearl soft backlit fabric
- Ink Availability: Eco-solvent ink, Solvent ink, Latex ink, UV and Sublimation ink
- Fire Retardant certification: Germany Standard DIN4102-B1, America Standard NFPA701-2015
- Application: Lightboxes, Display frame systems, Short-term outdoor lightboxes and displays, Tents, Pop-up display systems, The translucency of Decoprint Pearl backlit fabric is perfect for lighted displays.
- Packing standard: 50LM/100LM per roll, Inner packing: polybag, Outer packing: Hardboard tube.
Blade coating inner lightbox Pearl soft backlit fabric Pearl Backlit Textile Fabric: the coating liquid PVC slurry is evenly coated on the front and back of the polyester base fabric with the coating blades, and then the whole process is completely combined by a drying process. The product has relatively high requirements on the quality of the base fabric. The products with the normal processes must be surface treated to ensure the ink absorption and UV resistance and aging resistance of the product. This process is a high-end product of lightbox backlit fabric. This high-end lightbox backlit fabric is characterized by strong anti-permeability, tensile strength, and anti-peeling ability. It is better to use the ink absorption of the lightbox fabric after surface treatment. the fabric has a long life, but its cost is also the highest.
What’s the quality identification standard of Pearl soft backlit fabric Pearl Backlit Textile Fabric?
Quality identification points of Pearl soft backlit fabric Pearl Backlit Textile Fabric: thickness, tensile strength, ductility, weather resistance, light transmission, flame retardancy, peeling, flatness, such as inkjet, ink absorption, color reduction, etc.
How to install the backlight fabric to the backlight box?
Installing backlit fabric on a backlit box typically involves the following steps:
- Prepare the Backlit Box: Ensure that the backlit box is clean and free from any debris or dust. Check that the light source within the box is working correctly.
- Measure and Cut the Pearl soft backlit fabric: Take precise measurements of the backlit box’s dimensions. Use these measurements to cut the backlit fabric to the appropriate size. Leave a bit of extra fabric around the edges to allow for proper tensioning and attachment.
- Apply Adhesive: Depending on the type of backlit fabric and the design of the backlit box, you may need to use adhesive to attach the fabric. Some backlit fabrics come with adhesive backing, while others require a separate adhesive.
- Adhesive Backed Fabric: If your fabric has an adhesive backing, carefully remove the protective film and align the fabric with the backlit box, starting from one edge and gradually working your way across. Apply pressure to ensure proper adhesion and eliminate any wrinkles or air bubbles.
- Separate Adhesive: If you are using a separate adhesive, apply it directly to the backlit box’s surface following the manufacturer’s instructions. Then, position the fabric over the adhesive, starting from one edge and smoothing it out as you go.
- Stretch and Tension the Fabric: If necessary, stretch and tension the fabric to achieve a smooth and wrinkle-free appearance. This step may vary depending on the design of the backlit box and the specific instructions provided by the fabric manufacturer.
- Trim Excess Fabric: Once the fabric is properly attached and tensioned, trim any excess fabric from the edges of the backlit box using a sharp knife or scissors. Take care not to cut into the fabric too deeply or damage the backlit box.
- Test the Lighting: After installation, test the lighting within the backlit box to ensure that the fabric evenly diffuses the light and creates the desired illuminated effect. Make any necessary adjustments or corrections if needed.
It’s important to note that the specific installation process may vary depending on the type of backlit fabric, the design of the backlit box, and any manufacturer instructions provided with the materials. Therefore, it’s recommended to consult the instructions and guidelines provided by the fabric manufacturer and, if necessary, seek professional assistance for complex installations or unfamiliar situations.