Manufacturer and supplier of Silverscreen Fabric for roller blinds, roller shades and panel blinds
Technical data of Silverscreen Fabric:
- Composition: 30% Polyester, 70% PVC.
- Width: 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.5m and 3.0m
- Certification: SGS, Oeko-tex 100, Intertek
- Quality Warranty: 5-10 Years
- Some color has no MOQ.
Roller Silverscreen Fabric has an elegant and sophisticated design, providing you with hundreds of solutions for all your spaces. the screen fabric’s micro-perforated filters are responsible for filtering the sun’s rays while maintaining visibility to the outside with different percentages of opacity depending on your needs.
Roller Screen blinds absorb harmful UV rays allowing a perfect and relaxing amount of sunlight to enter your rooms. This will make the spaces more comfortable and relaxing.
- It is a fabric that allows visual contact with the outside and the entry of natural light without this meaning a loss of privacy.
- Silverscreen Fabric blocks UV rays effectively thereby preventing premature discoloration of goods.
- It reflects, absorbs and transfers solar energy efficiently, helping to conserve the temperature of spaces and reduce the use of heating systems in winter or air conditioning in summer by up to 10%.
- Reduces reflection on television or computer screens without distorting colors, thus generating visual comfort.
- Silverscreen Fabric is an antibacterial material, repellent to dust and is easily cleaned.
- It is fire retardant or fire resistant so in case of fire, it is consumed without spreading the flame.
- It is a material with memory for which the breaks and visible marks are reduced.
- The thread is completely cylindrical so the fabric has a clean and straight drape.
- The PVC with which it is manufactured is 100% free of lead, heavy metals and other toxins.