This URB19 coated blackout roller blind fabric is one of the most popular models in the collection of coated blackout roller blinds. This roller blind fabric is 100% polyester with acrylic coating. The maximum width is 3.00m, it’s the double-side roller blinds fabric for roller blinds. It can be matched with sunscreen roller blinds to make double layer roller blinds on one window.
- Application: Roller blinds, Roman blinds, and Panel Window Blinds Coated Blind Fabric blackout
•Composition (BO): 100% Polyester Plain weave with Acrylic coated blackout roller blinds / •Nominal weight: 375±5% gsm (BO)/ Nominal thickness: 0.35 mm (BO) / Width: 2.5m,2.8m,3.0m / Light Fastness: 5-6 (Blue Scale) Tested to ISO 105-B02:2014 / Opacity: Blackout (Complies to AS 2663.3.1999)
It can better block the sun and block the noise. These roller blind fabrics can be used as interior blinds, office roller blinds, hotel roller blinds, airport roller blinds. It can be used in any public place.
These coated blackout blinds have all the proven advantages of classic window coverings:
Style. The elegant design of coated roller blinds adapts perfectly to modern or traditional interiors, which adds to the beauty of each design. This fabric can be made to room darkening roller blinds/blackout roller blinds.
Color. Use bright and solid colors to make bold statements, choose to add subtle character patterns or choose any color coated roller blind fabric. Any customized color is available.
Light control. Fabrics come in sheer, light-filtering, room darkening, and blackout roller shades, meaning you can choose the light level that suits your room best. And because they’re so simple to operate, window blackout roller blinds fabric makes everyday light control as easy as a flick of the wrist.
- Application: Roller blinds, Roman blinds and Panel Window Blinds
- Technical Data:
- Composition (BO): 100% Polyester Jacquard weave with Acrylic Foam Coating
- Width: 2.5m,2.8m,3.0m
- Light Fastness: 5-6 (Blue Scale) Tested to ISO 105-B02:2014
- Nominal weight: 375±5% gsm (BO)
- Nominal thickness: 0.35 mm (BO)
- Fire Classification: California U.S. Title 19 (small scale), NFPA 701-2010 TM#1 (small scale), BS 5867 2008 Part 2 Type B Performance.
- Opacity: Blackout (Complies to AS 2663.3.1999)
Packing & Shipping:
Length per roll: 30m/30 yards
Inner packing: hardboard tube and kraft paper/ poly bag
Outer packing: hardboard tube and tube cover
Hard cardboard tube to protect the fabric
The final inspection would be made before shipment.
Inspect the flatness
Inspection Report made by QC team: